International Women's Day Competition
Forever New International Women’s Day Competition Terms & Conditions
Updated 4 March 2022
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences on Friday 4th March 2022 at 08:00AM (GMT) and concludes on Monday 7th March 2022 at 08:00AM (GMT) (‘Competition Period’).
- The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, who are not an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising or promotional agencies.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must during the Competition Period visit the Forever New Europe Instagram page (@foreverneweurope) and:
1) Follow FOREVER NEW EUROPE
2) Tag three friends you would like to take with you; and
3) Make sure you and your three nominated friends are each following @foreverneweurope
- Entrants may enter this Competition as many times as they like; however each entry must be unique. Each tag counts as an entry. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Competition. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry method not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
- The first valid entry drawn at random by the Promoter will be declared the winner of the Competition. The prize draw will take place on Monday 7th March at 16a Newman Street London, W1T 1PB, United Kingom or at another address nominated by the Promoter where the draw is unable to take place at this address.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is four tickets to the International Women’s Day Dinner at The Ned London (27 Poultry, London, ECR2 8AJ) on Tuesday 8 March 2022, and one Forever New Wardrobe (clothing selected by Forever New to the value of £ 500.) The winner and their nominated friends must be available to redeem the dinner element of the Prize on March 8 2022.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message on the day of the Prize draw date (using the account that posted the entry). The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 2 hours after the draw date.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Lost, stolen or damaged Prizes will not be replaced or refunded. The maximum total prize pool is [£740] which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Forever New gift cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified on the reverse side of each gift card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, such as Facebook and Instagram. Entrants must comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Competition and third party websites referred to in clause 12 will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Competition or prizes awarded in the course of this Competition, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter and third party websites referred to in clause 12 are not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter also reserves the right to request appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim a Prize. If the identity of an entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason this Competition is incapable of running as planned, including due to inappropriate content, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval or directions of the relevant regulatory authority.
- At the request of the Promoter, the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials and Forever New Instagram page.
- The Promoter is Forever New Clothing UK Ltd of Stephen Building, Ground Floor, 30 Gresse Street London, England, W1T 1QR